Ivanti Security Controls
In 30 minutes or less, start managing your physical and virtual machines, software, patches, user privileges, and application control.
- The Ivanti Security Controls console is recommended to run on one of the following 64-bit operating systems: Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019, or later (excluding Server Core and Nano Server).
- Ivanti Security Controls also requires access to a Microsoft SQL Server database (SQL Server 2008 [Full or Express Edition] or later). If you do not have a SQL Server database, the option to instal SQL Express Edition is provided during the installation process.
- Refer to the Ivanti Security Controls Online help for the full list of system requirements (see link below).
Ivanti Security Controls Download:
- SHA256 - ACA43C0DC568BBE95DBDBC5D0CB833632A3316229634FF416A02DE74D23F6FE6
- SHA1 - 3DC0A50DF066E8E776B1C89D51A49B2C2E142841
We are excited to have you try our software. Use the links below at any time to view online demos, access our support community, or call us when you have questions.
- Release Notes
- Installation Guide
- Existing Customer: Upgrade Guide
- Existing Customer: Downloads Page
- Video Tutorials
- Online Help
- Version History Log
- Patch Application Coverage
NOTE: This is a limited 60-day trail that will allow you to conduct a trial of the patch functionality for up to 50 seats.